Sorry To All Whom I Have Missed Lately

Written on 10:59 PM by Brian McDonald



Sorry to all that have called/text in the last couple of days. I have had some home stuff to take care of. I am also starting up the river, So my time away from a computer kinda kills this blog. But never fear...I have one trip tomorrow a 1:00 and I'll be back in town in the afternoon some. I might get some time on the golf course in, might not. Anyways you can look for a photo post tomorrow regardless!

And as for Sunday, I have a few trips so I will be busy most of the day. But if at all possible I wouldnt mind getting some skating in. I hope everyone is doing well, and I would like to wish a late Happy Birthday to my girlfriend Kayla! Her birthday was on the 2nd!

Speaking of birthday's my little girls birthday is the 19th she will be the big 1! The party will be at the River Park(chattanooga). Everyone is pretty much invited! No gifts needed!

Also I would like to thank everyone I have shot with, It's always a blast!


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment