A night at the Stank Park?

Written on 12:55 PM by Brian McDonald

Scoggins invited me to go push around and hang out at the Stank Park/Skank Park?

For 8 bucks I had fun, but while the rates have gone up...the park lives up to it's name of the stank park..

Worth it totally, I actually had a lot of fun. Just goes to show it's the people who are in on the sesh, not where the sesh is..

I skated around for about an hour and a half, then I seen Scoggins messing around on the box with these. And I wanted to get a sequence of it.Brett came out and was out there having fun, smithers:

Scoggins seen us over here and came over to "mess around". I think he did a little more...


He even cleaned my lens with his clean ass Diamond sweater.

Mike got down on it too:

Then Rose stole the show:


Now that was a proper quarter sesh...

Then it was something more chill.

Scoggins went off a bit.

He just learned these apparently:

Then it was pyramid time:
WOW CHESS-STAR.


Scoggins finished it off.


Should have worn my "Reda-cap"

Happy Easter Everyone! Probably have to update this with my daughters pictures from her first easter.


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment