The Little-Big Girl

Written on 12:15 PM by Brian McDonald

Well I am really proud of what Me and Kayla have been able to do, raise this beautiful little girl. I think we have done a great job, and I don't know one other thing I have ever taken this much joy in. I'm really enjoying spending time with her and watching her grow up. The fact that she is half of both of us just adds to it.



But the other day, we decided to try and go to Pioneer Frontier playground for a bit. Last time we went it was a bit on the cold side for Emalee. This time was much better, it was nice and warm and really was a great time.

She's still not sure about swings yet, but she tried them out again.
But she still loves slides!
After playing a bit more, Emalee and Kayla shared a slushie...


Then we played in the grass:

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment