Daughter's Birthday Party Tomorrow.

Written on 12:16 AM by Brian McDonald

My Daughters first birthday party is tomorrow, at my girlfriends mom's. It's located behind Eye Ear Optical in Hixson, off HWY 153. All are welcome if interested, should be a great time!

Oh, And my wonderful girlfriend found me another camera to add to my collection!

No film for it yet! But in due time, this camera was built in 1961-63 and the film for it was developed until around 1990. One of the most popular camera's off it's time, a true AF Polaroid. Instead of taking the well known packs of Polaroid film, this instead takes Polaroid Roll Film. I have found a roll on ebay, 8 exposures for around 20 bucks! I better make them count eh?

So look for a post from this beast soon!

Caution! Sports Rant!

Celtics lose to the 7th seed bulls for the first time in the history of the Bulls VS Celtics in the playoffs. Honestly not worried about the loss, but really think the Bulls have a chance to show they are good. I don't agree we are not the same team without KG. I don't think KG could have stopped Derrick Rose today! He is an incredibly talented player, who will win many titles in his career!

/rant over.

So if I see you tomorrow great! If not thats alright too!

Really need to skate/shoot this week though! Missing it :/

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment