March 18th, 2009

Written on 3:30 PM by Brian McDonald

Welcome to my make-shift blog/Journal.

My website/Portfolio is in the works, so until then enjoy this!

Well I got a call and email from Chris Scoggins yesterday wanting to know if I would like to tag along and shoot some. I of course answered "I will be there", Trying to make the most out of my days here before I go back up the river for the summer!

Show up at the park, and meet up with Scoggins. And we got to talking waiting on the rest of the crew to show. And I remembered always wanting to shoot a fisheye photo of a push in front of this wall in the park's parking lot:

I think it came out pretty sick eh?


Next Scoggins brought up this bar outside the entrance to the skatepark. Some local filmer guy made it "famous", we all know who that is.

Anyways Scoggins was wanting to mess around on it, by then A-Rose and Ryan showed up. We all pushed are way out to this bar, Got a few shots:

A-Rose got a back fiddy.

Chris Scoggins got a nollie teezie.

Soon after Rose landed his shit, we realized these dudes were running late. So we thought about just doing our own thing. And me and Scoggins road with A-Rose to this Bump-to-hydrant:


This thing was no joke, needed "your jumping legs on" as Scoggins put it. So we headed back to the park...

Then everyone pulled up and we were stoked.

Scoggins wanted to shoot this ollie with the fisheye. After the youth minister gave us a pep talk and said church was in session, I had the feeling we would get the boot. Scoggins pulled it off quick, and after a few more pep talks we packed up and headed out.

Ollie photo

After cruising down to the riverfront ledges and getting the boot from SGT. Dick, we peeped a few other spots and those too were a bust. Or...... there were cars parked in front of it. GO FIGURE!

So the always dependable spot = Peeples



This spot is a foundation/building that has gone to the skaters, or atleast the back of the building.

Some of the peeps' at peeps.

I was sitting down watching everyone skate when I seen Nick land this ollie into this ghetto kicker. I asked if he wanted me to shoot it, he said sure:


Then he kickfliped:


Soon after that I noticed that he was sweeping out the bottom of this one gap. I shot it, he was nice enough to let me get a still and a sequence haha.



Then as things started to wrap up, I saw this reflection:




Pretty productive day, really looking forward to more like this.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment