I'm from the dirty' and I make it rain, Damn thats muddy!

Written on 6:20 PM by Brian McDonald

Rain is in the forecast from today till Friday....So I most likely will not be shooting anything outdoors this week.

Totally bummed by that, Maybe I can shoot some studio stuff for a bit. Or I might just get my EA Skate on haha.

Rainy day boredom:



As promised I got some sequences for you,First is Scott and second is Chris.



It's really been fun shooting nearly everyday. It seems as if everyone is stoked just to get some shooting/skating in. Which in turn gets me hyped!

I did get a call from Scoggins after work, We went to this one spot and he tried to ollie up this waist high rock to manny. Thing was large and in charge.

Then he wanted to skate the Egyptian Bank to ledge spot. Me, Rose, Scoggins, and the Maryland brothers headed over.

Scoggins got pretty close to this:

Alex got a no comply tail:

That was pretty much it, Scoggins headed to the park to meet up with Brett. And Rose I think headed that way too! Part of me wanted to go cruise the park but I left my helmet and wanted to get home and eat dinner :)
With the weather I'm sure my posts will be slightly less interesting but I promise to post :)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    Skate 2 party? The mancave? I guess the only real question is...can you handle it?

     

Post a Comment