801 Building

Written on 4:37 PM by Brian McDonald

I spent most of this day sitting at the flat gap, then Cameron asked "wanna shoot something on the BLOOD RAMP"?
As you see I was down for it!

Got artsy with this one, shot through a window.

Cameron was rip'n this one. Switch Blunt.

Then a pivot to fakie.

Shulman got down with a sick noseblunt.

I love "pop out" photos, but I think I like this one more.

Jay got a photo! probly related to this kid some how.

Nick got this steezy fakie ollie pivot.


I got way too many sequences to put together, and when I get done I will feel sorry for everyones computer. Trying to load all those sequences is going to be rough on your computer.

Expect that post tonight/tomorrow-ish.

Today is my Brother's birthday, so happy B-day Mike! Probly do the family thing today with everyone.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment